RightHand Robotics, Inc.
The RightPick product platform is an autonomous robotic piece-picking machine that handles the core task of picking and placing individual items as part of a wide range of workflows and processes in warehouse fulfillment operations. Initially released to support ASRS tending and sorter induction, it now includes a put wall offering.
- combines an intelligent gripper, computer vision, AI, and machine learning
- handles a wide range of items, reliably and at rates our customers demand
- includes barcode identification, placement to an array of cubbies (horizontal bin locations), and integration with conventional put-to-light systems
- allows conversion of existing manual put walls into robotic put walls
- easily scales and typically provides ROI in 18 to 24 months or less.
The family of RightPick offerings provides a range of solutions for anyone struggling to fill warehouse fulfillment roles involving a highly repetitive task and dealing with high employee turnover.