You must be an exhibitor to speak at an educational seminar.
- Your company and seminar will be included in marketing and promotional materials
reaching over 450,000 manufacturing and supply chain professionals and onsite
materials reaching over 25,000 attendees.
- You will be able to educate and inform your audience as a subject matter expert
in your field.
- You will receive the names and contact information for your seminar attendees.
- Your seminar will be posted as a webinar online at promatshow.com and can be
accessed by tens of thousands of people after the expo.
- Your education seminar(s) will be highlighted in the official ProMat 2023 Mobile App.
Seminar Sign Up
Use this form to sign up for a seminar.
Use this form to fill out the speaker release form.
- - SOLD OUT Standard Theater , SOLD OUT Robotics Theater - $3,000.00
- - SOLD OUT Emerging Technology Theater (max. capacity: 100 people) - $3,000.00
- - SOLD OUT Super-sized Theater (max. capacity: 200 people) - $5,000.00
- - Video Recorded Seminar – additional $2,000.00
Note: To join the waitlist, please submit an application. You will be contacted prior to September 2nd if there is a session that has become available.
|November 18, 2021
||Education Seminars go on sale after ProMat 2023 Space Draw
|June 29, 2022
||Sponsorship Application form is due
|September 2, 2022
||Seminar Abstract is due - complete online
|September 30, 2022
||MHI will provide each speaker with their designated speaking date/time/theater
|October 1, 2022
||Cancellation terms apply
|December 30, 2022
||Speaker Release form is due
All PowerPoint presentations submitted to MHI for review
|February 13, 2023
||All sponsors to receive final presentation approval
|March 20-23, 2023
|March 28, 2023
||All attendance data sent to sponsor
|April 24, 2023
||Seminars posted online as webinars on promatshow.com upon agreement to copyright terms
- Each seminar must be 45 minutes long or less.
- The content of all seminars must be educational and cannot contain a sales pitch to a specific product or your company.
- Whenever possible, please try to include concrete data and/or case studies.
- You cannot feature a live product demonstration.
- Negative comments about competitors, their products, programs and/or services will not be allowed.
- Avoid any company logos , trademarks of products or service marks of the sponsor/speakers, except in designated spaces.
- MHI must receive a signed release form for all speakers within the designated time frames.
- Slides must be submitted to MHI within the designated time frames. All presentations are subject to approval.
- No changes will be allowed once MHI has approved your presentation.
- All seminars must be in PowerPoint.
- The preferred format for videos is WMV. Avoid the use of MP4s, AVIs, MOV and Prezi files.
- Presentations must be submitted to MHI through a file sharing website.
Please ensure that all embedded videos are included in a separate file folder along with the PPT file.
- Speakers should report to their appropriate theater 15 minutes prior to their event to be fitted with microphones.
- Dedicated technicians will be in each theater for the entire presentation to record each session and for AV assistance.
- All seminars are digitally recorded with audio taping only. There will be no video taping.
- Technicians will give a countdown to ensure the recorded portion of your presentation is captured in the allotted time. The Q&A portion of your presentation will not be recorded.
- Speakers will be given a remote which will cue the technician when to make slide changes.
- Speakers should be introduced with name, affiliation and the reason they will be presenting. Example: “My name is Alfred Hitchcock and I am with Scary Movie Productions. I will be sharing tips today on the use of black and white movies.”
- Personal photography and/or video taping of sessions will not be allowed.
- Handouts must be specific to the seminar content and can not include any marketing materials, marketing giveaways, candy, etc. Handouts are the responsibility of the speaker/sponsor. Please bring the appropriate number of handouts at the appointed seminar time. There will be a table in each theater on which to place handouts.
- Microphones will be turned off after 45 minutes.
- Education Seminar recordings will be available for free download at www.promatshow.com/education/seminars
- Attendee data captured via badge scanning will be emailed to the sponsor of the seminar by April 29, 2023.
- Sessions will be available online by May 30, 2023.
- Audio presentations will be reviewed by MHI prior to upload. Any presentation that fails to meet the guidelines will not be uploaded and the sponsor could face expulsion from future Education Seminars at ProMat and MODEX.
For more information contact email@example.com.