In order to be eligible to participate in the ProMat 2021 Space Draw, MHI must receive your lease and 10% deposit prior to 5:00 PM EST on Thursday, November 7, 2019.
All ProMat 2021 lease agreements must be submitted electronically via DocuSign. To submit your lease, please read the directions below then click on the button below to get started. It will take about five to ten minutes to complete and must be completed in one session.
In addition to general company information, please have the following items available/decided on prior to clicking the button below to avoid your session timing out while entering the information:
- Will you be exhibiting as a member at the discounted space rate of $39 per square foot or as a non-member at the $49 rate (both rates will be deducted by $2 for participation in the Space Draw)?
- If you are exhibiting as an MHI member, do you wish to be a member in both the 2020 and 2021 calendar years or in 2021 only? Membership dues are $2,625 per calendar year and benefits can be viewed at www.mhi.org/join.
- If you are exhibiting as an MHI member, who will be your primary contact for membership (“primary delegate”)?
- Booth Choices – You can list up to six choices but must list at least one, view the floorplan.
Please be familiar with the designated area – see number 6 on the FAQ’s.
- Space Draw Participation Type – You can participate in the space draw by phone or by proxy. See details about each in the FAQ's.
You can find payment options and deposit instructions under numbers 8 and 9 of the FAQ’s.
Please note that if you wish to pay online via credit card, you must first submit your lease and allow 2 business days for processing before you will able to submit payment.
SUBMIT YOUR PROMAT 2021 LEASE