|Date||Monday, March 20, 2023|
|Time||3:45 PM - 4:30 PM|
Goal of the panel is to discuss, identify, and explore plans for mitigating risks when deploying automation.
• What automation risks should companies be aware of?
• How do you develop a risk mitigation strategy for automation?
o What to do?
o What not to do?
o Acquiring tools and resources?
o Any industry specific standards to be aware of?
o How to achieve stakeholder buy-in?
• How can you be successful implementing and maintaining a risk mitigation strategy?
• Where is the future of risk management headed with respect to automation?
• Identify common risk factors with automation
• Understand the key components of a risk mitigation strategy for automation
• Learn how to successfully communicate and implement a risk mitigation plan
• Consider potential risks with the anticipated future of automation
|Rick Kaminska||Tompkins Robotics||Executive Vice President|