|Date||Wednesday, March 22, 2023|
|Time||10:30 AM - 11:15 AM|
The burden of liability and ever-increasing operating expenses are encouraging warehouse owners to seek trusted strategies to help them improve safety while reducing maintenance costs. For example, a multi-facility company saved $10M a year by doing so.
Rack safety expert Marc Rousseau will show you six simple steps to improve rack safety at your facility. You will leave the session with a rack safety program blueprint that you can implement to see positive results right away.
This session will guide warehouse & facilities managers, operational leaders, and health & safety leaders.
You'll learn about the following:
• How frequently should I inspect my facilities and what issues do I fix first?
• How do I train staff to identify rack safety issues?
• How do I report on the impact of addressing rack damage?
• How will this program help me cut my rack maintenance costs?
• Putting it all together: you’ll get a rack safety program blueprint document to guide you.
|Marc Rousseau||Damotech||Vice President – National Accounts and Strategic Partnerships|