|Sponsor||inVia Robotics, Inc.|
|Date||Monday, March 20, 2023|
|Time||2:30 PM - 3:15 PM|
In this session we'll explain how specific warehouse technologies can help you uncover a lot of inefficiencies in your existing operations. Each inefficiency wastes time and resources that you don't have to spare in today's on-demand economy.
We'll show how these intelligent technologies - specifically digitization and automation - will tighten up your fulfillment processes to eliminate those inefficiencies and make better use of your existing resources. You'll put more time back into your work day, and that translates into getting more orders out the door to your customers.
We’ll look at three types of technologies that help you maximize existing resources:
1. Intelligent planning software that adapts to unanticipated problems in real-time;
2. Robots that optimize fulfillment tasks and integrate and adapt to your existing resources; and
3. Execution software that directs people and machines to carry out the plan.
1. Learn how intelligent technology can find and deliver efficiencies in your warehouse operations to speed up fulfillment times.
2. See how building digital scenarios lets you test workflows before you spend time/ labor to physically build them.
3. See a case study of how automation systems can be easily integrated with existing resources.
|Lior Elazary||inVia Robotics||Co-founder & CEO|