|Sponsor||Capstone Logistics, LLC|
|Date||Monday, March 20, 2023|
|Time||12:45 PM - 1:30 PM|
Not all solutions for increasing productivity and efficiency within a warehouse or manufacturing operation require fixed assets. In fact, the most flexible options focus on process improvement and labor management methodologies. This seminar explains how data-driven warehouse labor management and pay-for-productivity models can deliver faster and more cost-effective results.
• Learn about alternative methods for creating operational efficiencies in warehousing without significant capital investments and losing control over assets and inventory.
• Data-driven improvements in labor management and warehouse processes can create benefits that are difficult to realize through automation only.
• This is achieved by leveraging the capabilities and resources of both the warehouse management provider and the shipper.
• It’s a true partnership where shippers control the real estate and inventory management while the warehouse management provider brings expertise, operational excellence, data-driven insights, and technology that focuses on people and processes.
• We will share a case study to illustrate how this hybrid model works in the real-world example and delivers tangible results: reduced costs and improved operational efficiencies.
|Sean Coakley||Capstone Logistics||Chief Commercial Officer|