|Date||Thursday, April 15, 2021|
|Time||1:00 PM - 1:30 PM CDT|
Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) is an overlooked, yet mission-critical business process to effectively manage inventory across your enterprise. Companies that strategically focus on S&OP as a discipline drive higher customer service, top-line sales growth and waste reduction. And the benefits of S&OP are felt across the organization.
Join our S&OP and supply chain strategy expert for this interactive presentation and case studies in success.
- How to get started in developing an effective S&OP process
- How to develop the capability to rapidly adjust to supply disruptions and increasing shifts in demand
- Who should be involved in this cross-functional, highly collaborative discipline
- Determining optimal KPIs that drive improved performance
- Case studies demonstrating typical results and lessons learned
- And more