|Sponsor||Almasons Consulting LLC|
|Date||Wednesday, April 14, 2021|
|Time||3:45 PM - 4:30 PM|
In this session, join Jerome Mascarenhas — a leading Warehouse Management and Voice solution expert, as he discusses:
- Methods to simplify Just-in-time replenishment processes for manufacturing facilities to help achieve near 0% downtime.
- How voice solutions can increase operator productivity and reduce expensive errors.
- Achieving just-in-time parts supply for production lines using automated “Milkruns” in conjunction with voice workflows.
- Automating Filler, forklift, and repack processes, trainload, and delivery with EZWM for SAP.
- How solutions such as EZWM for SAP can help improve stock visibility at work centers, assembly lines, supermarket bins, repacking stations, KLTs, trains, forklifts, totes without the complexities of a full-blown WMS system.
- How multi-pick and multi-putaway saves operator time by 25-30% by avoiding unnecessary trips and repeat visits to work centers and production lines.
- Strengthening Lean Manufacturing practices through an efficient parts return process.
- Effective handling of a “hot-parts” situation in a production environment through better systems.
- Enabling better cycle-counting techniques for work centers, trains, forklifts, and supermarkets in a production facility with EZWM for SAP.
- Tracking essentials metrics, monitor KPIs, exceptions, and alerts and visualize labor performance/utilization through reports and dashboards.
- Simplify Just-in-time replenishment processes for manufacturing facilities with EZWM for SAP
- Tracking inventory at work centers, assembly lines, supermarket bins, repacking stations, KLTs, trains, forklifts, totes without the complexities of a full-blown WMS system
- Maximize operational efficiencies and reduce human error with Voice technology
- Achieve better resource planning and utilization with a superior Labor and Workforce Management Solution
|Linette Mendonca||Almasons Consulting|
|Rajesh Mendonca||Almasons Consulting|