The Oceaneering Mobile Robotics (OMR) Sales Engineer will apply advanced technical knowledge to the estimation, design, production, and implementation of OMR system estimates. Working closely with Business Development and Engineering, you will develop technical solutions and prepare proposals for implementation. The Sales Engineer assists with the project handover from the Business Development Group to the Project Group. Additionally, the Sales Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the correct technical solution is proposed to meet the Customers' stated needs, project schedule and budget, within the OMR product portfolio.
Oceaneering Mobile Robotics (OMR), a division of Oceaneering International Inc. (NASDAQ: OII), produces and maintains commercial autonomous vehicles. Supporting customers worldwide, our robots utilize natural feature navigation and service the healthcare, automotive, warehouse and manufacturing markets. For more information see www.oceaneering.com/OMR
Are you interested in this job? Come by our booth S3847 and we are happy to tell you more.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrates ability to devise innovative solutions to problems.
- Develops detailed specifications and proposals based on initial Customer requirements.
- Develops long-term relationships with Customers.
- Develops objectives, schedules, and budgets for proposed solutions.
- Independently performs difficult engineering tasks to completion that may include a variety of data calculations, data comparison, design work, conflicting design requirements and the need to coordinate the work of others.
- Assist Business Development Leads in preparing presentations, gathering technical information, and attending customer meetings virtually or on-site as needed.
- Excellent technical judgment, and appreciable independent evaluation, creativity, and latitude in making decisions are expected.
- Interacts with customer technical representatives to define and manage customer expectations.
- Technical Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- At least five years engineering experience. Automation and/or Mobile Robot /AGV/AMR experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical skills for analyzing problems, preparing solutions and sales proposals.
- Experience with AutoCAD or similar CAD drafting package, as well as general computer skills.
- Experience in Natural Feature Navigation is a plus. BlueBotics experience is plus.
- Willingness to travel in the US and abroad.
- Candidate will have to perform in an ISO-9000 rated company in a rapidly changing and demanding atmosphere
This position is Hybrid - Remote and will require commuting to a designated office. Hybrid work schedules are determined by the hiring manager based on business need.
|Sponsor||Oceaneering Mobile Robotics|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|