Promotes the sale of Mobile Robot System solutions in the North American intralogistics market, and industrial automation industry.
In this role you are responsible for supporting and growing profitable sales and market share, establishing new accounts in the North America region, to fully understand the organization of each account, understand, and get to know the key buying influences within each and work to build relationships to position Oceaneering International, Inc. (OII) as a preferred provider. You will make frequent contact with the buying influencers to gain a clear understanding of the competitive landscape, tender evaluation criteria and required activities to reduce weaknesses and enhance strengths on every opportunity. You will follow the methodologies of Miller Heiman Strategic and Conceptual selling, accurately maintaining account, contact, and opportunity data in CRM always. You will maintain a high level of awareness of customer activities and be able to present to management as required, verbally and via reports and sales meetings.
Oceaneering Mobile Robotics (OMR), a division of Oceaneering International Inc. (NASDAQ: OII), produces and maintains commercial autonomous vehicles. Supporting customers worldwide, our robots utilize natural feature navigation and service the healthcare, automotive, warehouse and manufacturing markets. For more information see www.oceaneering.com/OMR
Are you interested in this job? Come by our booth S3847 and we are happy to tell you more.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proven track record in the successful procurement, development, and award of business opportunities in the intralogistics market, preferably with Mobile Robots.
- Requires an existing understanding of the application and processes within the material handling industries, i.e., Automotive, industrial manufacturing, electronics, food, and beverage.
- Build relationships and communicate effectively within and across OII functional teams to stay up to date on projects, ensure understanding of offerings, and understand potential sales opportunities.
- Engage with our customers and suppliers to understand competitive landscape and opportunities.
- Ensure clients stay engaged and educated on OII products and services through workshops, lunch and learns, meetings, trade events and appropriate informal events.
- With Sales Management, establish performance goals aligned with account targets for year-over-year account growth and profitability.
- Provide forecast support to all service line managers utilizing CRM, Sales Funnel, and the opportunity pipeline (monthly, quarterly, annually, five-year plan).
- Prepare, support, and monitor marketing action plans in the region.
- Requirements gathering through site surveys and other means.
- Use Miller Heiman Strategic and Conceptual Selling approach for all opportunities, including Funnel Scorecards, Blue Sheets, Green Sheets and Sales Funnel Stages.
- Utilize CRM to maintain accurate and up to date records of account data, contact data, opportunity and bid data; Understand the sales funnel and ensure CRM data is up to date and accurate.
- Actively participate in bids & proposal teams, including effective handover of relevant information.
- Actively participate in and support/adhere to procedures, safety, and quality initiatives.
- Prioritize sales efforts on high potential, higher margin opportunities.
- Grow current and new relationships through client interface with the goal of increasing business and maintaining existing customers (Key-account Management).
- Implement the company sales strategy to attain new business sales in assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with internal marketing, technical leads, engineering, and service departments.
- Work directly with maintenance, engineering, and procurement clients to discuss their needs and develop/propose customized solution.
- Continually contact prospective customers based on leads, existing contacts, and/or other sources.
- Network in Industry with clients and with other business prospects.
- Deliver operational business performance as per established goals and objectives.
- Implementation of work processes and procedures to increase revenue.
- Identify and resolve problems using independent judgment where company policies or procedures may not exist.
- Participate in exhibitions, sales conferences, and other professional events.
- Engage in market/product related organizations, prepare, and give marketing/sales presentations.
- Actively keep informed about market/product related news and developments.
-Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
-10+ years in technical sales or related experience.
- Industrial Engineering training and field experience.
-Experience in maintaining activities and pursuits in CRM.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with local and remote team members.
- Strong presentation, influencing and persuasion skills.
- Excellent interviewing skills including active listening and empathy.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet hard deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This position is Hybrid - Remote and will require commuting to a designated office. Hybrid work schedules are determined by the hiring manager based on business need.
|Sponsor||Oceaneering Mobile Robotics|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|