Locations: Nashville, TN / Lexington, KY / Knoxville, TN / Houston, TX / Phoenix, AZ / Reno, NV / Las Vegas, NV / Los Angeles, CA / Philadelphia, PA / Washington, DC
(home-based remote position, territory will focus on a 2–4-hour drive area around location)
BOPLAN (www.boplan.com) is an international group that manufactures polymer barriers and safety products to protect people, machines, and buildings against accidental impacts from forklift trucks. We are affecting real change by increasing the level of industrial safety with our highly innovative and “premium” products. We cater to large industrial customers such as Amazon, Walmart, BMW, UPS, Ford Motor, Nestle and Georgia Pacific, just to name a few.
BOPLAN USA was established in 2014 to serve the US market, is headquartered in Atlanta, GA and is growing at a very rapid pace. To support that growth, we are looking to strengthen our Sales team with a Territory Sales Representative.
The Territory Sales Representative will be responsible for both the development of new business as well as further developing existing relationships within your territory. Leads are obtained by participating in trade shows, inside sales as well as your active prospecting. Supported by Boplan’s Individual Development Program, you will use your extensive product knowledge to visit customer facilities and propose the right solution to our customers. This is a home-based remote position, and your territory will focus on a 2–4-hour drive area around your location. As such, you should be willing to travel 50% or more of your time.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Canvas and generate industrial accounts and set-up relationships with Safety, Facility, Project Engineers and Maintenance professionals (influencers and decision makers).
- Visit industrial plants throughout your territory, identify problem areas and formulate solutions for your customers (solution/value selling).
- Understand the sales cycle steps for each account and guide customers through their decision-making process - leading to a closed sale.
- Evaluate industrial environments, take measurements, and translate that information into a well substantiated pricing quote.
- Maximize your relationships to get referrals and extend your network, whether within your territory or within your customers’ network.
- Set-up and participate in local and potentially national tradeshows.
- Work with internal departments to facilitate projects from quote to installations.
- With help of the internal sales team, focus heavily on new customer acquisition to secure growth in your territory.
- Input and maintain customer information in our CRM system.
- This is a pioneering position to quickly grow a defined territory and establish Boplan as the leader in the market.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is a plus, but not required.
- Enthusiasm is an absolute must! As we are truly passionate about our product, we will need you to be as well.
- Experience in industrial sales is a plus as well, but not required. 3-5 years+ of relevant experience in initial sales is required.
- Ability to generate and pursue new customers/accounts, use effective communication, and work an end-to-end sales process.
- Looking for someone who is ambitious, self-confident, driven, and willing to learn.
- Able to act as an individual performer that also understands the value of teamwork to become an integral part of a high-producing sales team.
- Seasoned business and sales acumen with strong integrity and situational judgment skills
- You recognize yourself in the values as described below
As a member of the BOPLAN Team, you can expect:
• Competitive Compensation & Total Rewards Package
• Outstanding Benefits: Including low deductible Medical, HSA, dental, vision and life insurance. 3% 401-K Match. Generous PTO (vacation, sick and personal time)
• Professional Growth: As a High-Growth company we offer Professional Development & Advancement opportunities to help you grow with us.
• High Impact: Although we are a global company, we foster a small company feel where team members are encouraged to take charge and results are noticed.
• Make a Difference: Our products are revolutionizing the industrial & manufacturing safety industry and you can join our team to become a part our state-of-the-art product team.
• Positivity: constructive, driven, fun loving, grateful, at peace, committed, hopeful, proud, inspired, loving.
• Ownership: Taking ownership means taking responsibility for an outcome and not put blame on everyone else. It means being pro-active and anticipating instead of waiting and being reactive.
• Passion: Unconditionally defend what it is you are passionate about.
• Connection: Being capable of setting aside differences or conflicts to develop long term relationships and feel connected to colleagues, customers, organizations, our company, our product, etc.
• Agility: The capacity to change your behavior and approach in the face of changing environments, people, and business needs, with the aim of best achieving certain personal and professional goals.
• Reliability: The capacity to gain credibility by acting consistently according to own principles and values. We establish trust with others on the bases of authenticity and consistently deliver upon the commitments we have made.
Please ensure to send/attach your resume to your application.
|Sponsor||Boplan USA Inc.|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|