Synkrato is currently seeking a talented WMS Cloud Consultant with prior experience with Oracle WMS Cloud. They will work primarily within the Oracle WMS Cloud platform and serve as a senior, internal consultant and advisor between the client and the technology group. The consultant will plan, conduct and direct the analysis of complex clients’ business problems relating to warehouse management systems.
• Implement, conduct change management, design testing, and training to enable the adoption of WMS Cloud for clients.
• Consult as a functional lead to assist and advise in WMS Cloud implementations.
• Create customized solutions to improve flow, process improvement, and client productivity. Design testing and integration of Oracle WMS Cloud, EBS modules, and other Oracle SCM software.
• Optimize supply chain systems and act as a liaison to make functional requirements into process efficiencies; responsible for taking care of all production issues, projects, and enhancements in areas like warehouse operations, inbound and outbound, picking and put-away rules, cross-docking, Telnet receiving, zone picking and strategies, label printing, Warehouse Control Board, cartonization, and mobile supply chain applications. Drive and execute testing phases during the project lifecycle.
• Work with Project Lead/Project Manager on various functional and delivery aspects.
• Collaborate with Oracle, customers, third-party vendors, and support functions for day-to-day issues/requirements.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience creating, analyzing, and configuring Cloud software. Oracle WMS Cloud, Oracle Inventory, Oracle Purchasing, or Order Management are a must.
• Experience with WMS Cloud systems. Knowledge of the interaction between WMS applications with Oracle EBS Financials, Procurement, Manufacturing, ASCP, and Logistics Applications. Functional experience in MFG (BOM, WIP) Inventory Planning and strong MRP, MPS, Forecast, and ASCP planning experience.
• Functional experience in handling Depot Repair process, serial transfers, repair service requests, and repair resolution management.
• Excellent knowledge and experience in Oracle Order Management Integration with third-party Order Entry applications.
• Thorough understanding of the integration of Oracle Shipping with third-party systems using Oracle XML Gateway and Oracle transport agent.
• Experience with Oracle MSCA functionality and supporting handheld devices used in a warehouse environment.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to proactively multitask in an agile environment.
• Competency in both oral and written communication is a MUST.
• 5+ years of configuration and techno-functional data management experience. 5-10 years of experience/exposure to Oracle WMS EBS/Cloud Certified Implementation Specialist.
• Implementation and support experience in Oracle WMS Cloud/ SCM Modules. Expert in the Oracle Order Management modules (OM, Shipping, Advance pricing, EDI).
This is a full-time salaried direct position. Most of this work is remote, with onsite interaction as
needed with clients when required.
Synkrato provides a complete and comprehensive portfolio of excellent benefits to include:
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurances, a company-matched 401(k), paid time off and many
PLEASE NOTE: You must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident Green Card holder to be
considered. No sponsorships available at this time.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
|Supply Chain Management|