Due to the frequent travel involved in this role, throughout North America, a valid Canadian or American passport is required.
Are you passionate about making a positive difference to the world around you? Do you want to improve the quality of healthcare? Do you want to embark on a rewarding career with a proven management path? We’re looking for a talented individual with an interest in Hospital Materials Management. If this is you, come join our professional services team and help drive the implementation of world-class supply chain software solutions!
What you’ll do
As an Implementation and Business process-focused Application Specialist in our Professional Services department, you’ll drive the data collection and configuration of the Tecsys solution working with the project team to identify customer needs and define business processes. You’ll build an on-site rapport with customers to guide them in their integration of the Tecsys software. Thanks to your application knowledge (we’ll train you!), consulting acumen, people skills, and supply chain expertise you will be a key contributor to a successful implementation.
Tecsys is a fast-growing innovator offering supply chain solutions to industry leading healthcare systems, hospitals, and pharmacy businesses to distributors, retailers, and 3PLs. We work with industry leaders to transform their supply chains through technology.
We believe in a strong and healthy work life balance. We encourage innovation and career advancement.
Our culture is built on integrity, respect for every individual and collaboration. These core values extend further than the walls of our enterprise. We wouldn’t be the company we are today without our community, and we make it our mission to thank our local charities.
What do you bring to the role?
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, B Comm in Supply Chain or in Business Technology Management or equivalent
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting aptitude
• Flexibility and self-learning ability
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Due to the frequent travel involved in this role, a valid Canadian or American passport is required
What would give you an edge?
• Understanding of hospital supply and inventory management
• Knowledge in Lean Six Sigma
• Bi Analytics aptitude
• Technical aptitude
What’s in it for you?
• Rewards & balance, with competitive pay & benefits, including wellness
• The ability to grow rapidly in an expanding business
• Hybrid work environment
• Educational opportunities and advancement possibilities
• Variety: if you’re looking for a job with the “same old daily routine”, this is not it!
Could this be the life-changing, skill and career building opportunity you've been waiting for? Don't be left wondering about what could have been. This is a growth-oriented position in an elite organization that respects and values key contributors. Act now and submit your resume.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Address1||1 place alexis nihon|
|Zip/Postal Code||H3Z 3B8|
|Supply Chain Management|