Due to the frequent travel involved in this role, throughout North America, a valid Canadian or American passport is required.
We’re looking for a talented individual with Warehouse Management Supply Chain software and operational experience to drive the implementation of world-class supply chain management solutions...
Tecsys is a fast-growing innovator offering supply chain solutions to industry leading healthcare systems, hospitals, and pharmacy businesses to distributors, retailers, and 3PLs. We work with industry leaders to transform their supply chains through technology. We’re organized, we’re nice, and our employees love working in our family-oriented atmosphere.
What you’ll do
As a WMS Software Implementation Guru, aka Application Specialist in our Professional Services department, you’ll work in close collaboration with the project team to identify customer needs, define business processes, establish performance metrics and drive configuration of the Tecsys solution to exceed expectations. You’ll build an on-site rapport with customers to seamlessly guide them in their integration of the Tecsys software. Thanks to your consulting acumen, people skills, application knowledge, and supply chain expertise you will be a key contributor to a successful implementation process.
What do you bring to the role?
• Demonstrated experience in:
o Warehousing, inventory, distribution management and/or ERP supply chain software implementations and configuration
o Operations and processes, working in a warehousing or distribution supply chain operation
o Business process requirement definition, software configuration, data loading, testing and training
• You also have operational experience and knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
o Warehouse Management
o Inventory & Order Management
• Bachelor's degree in Commerce (Accountancy) or Supply Chain, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering with an accounting certificate or equivalent
• Due to the frequent travel involved in this role, a valid Canadian or American passport is required
What would give you an edge?
• 3PL experience
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting aptitude and the ability to work independently
• Technical aptitude including knowledge of Java, SQL, Oracle, databases, Unix/Linux, scripting, infrastructure and networks an asset
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Knowledge of slotting, racking and warehouse layout design concepts and optimization
• Experience with transportation and delivery management systems and processes
• Bi Analytics aptitude and knowledge of creating reports and dashboards an asset
• Flexibility and self-learning ability
• Speaking and writing in Spanish
What’s in it for you?
• Rewards & balance, with competitive pay & benefits
• The ability to grow in a rapidly expanding business
• Casual work environment
• A change of scenery; more than just working in an exceptional location close to everything in the heart of downtown Montreal, you will also travel to various locations across North America.
• The respect and recognition you deserve
• Variety; if you’re looking for a job with the “same old daily routine”, this is not it!
Could this be the life-changing, skill and career building opportunity you've been waiting for? Don't be left wondering about what could have been. This is a growth-oriented position in an elite organization that respects and values key contributors. Act now and submit your resume!
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Address1||1 place alexis nihon|
|Zip/Postal Code||H3Z 3B8|
|Supply Chain Management|