Prepare and maintain schedules, develop and review project baselines, monitor and track progress. Support the project(s) in all other aspects of scheduling analysis and special studies. Maintain baselines and distribute all controlled documents necessary for the day-to-day execution of the post and parcel operations team. These documents include but are not limited to meeting minutes, requests for proposal, requests for information, action item list (internal and external), punch lists.
Reports to: Parcel Operations Manager
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Construction Management or equivalent preferred.
• A minimum of three years construction experience in scheduling/project controls work on construction projects, with the ability to develop and maintained detailed schedules
• A minimum of 1 year in a documentation configuration role or similar.
• Proficiency in CPM scheduling using Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office. PMI-SP (Schedule Professional) certification preferred.
• Must have a strong knowledge of construction sequencing and construction field experience with emphasis on institutional and industrial installations.
• Experience in compiling data to support metrics analyzing current process
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with EVMS a plus.
• Prepare summary and detail level schedules.
• Develop full Critical Path Method logic-generated baseline schedules for projects.
• Perform monthly progress updates and create target comparison and periodic look-ahead schedules. Monitor and track progress at detailed and summary level.
• Develop and update cost and/or resource loaded schedules with the ability to understand resource capacity and utilization for all internal and external resources i.e., field, mechanical engineering, controls, software, project management.
• Participate in all project schedule reviews as required at Operations Review Meetings or other sessions, which includes communicating and enforce the standards for post and parcel execution.
• Provide support and training in the use of project and scheduling software to office and jobsite staff.
• Conduct schedule and Work-In-Place reviews.
• Provide weekly status updates to Post and Parcel Team.
• Interact with project staff and customers to schedule in scope work and identify any out-of-scope activities.
• Effectively communicate schedule issues, risks, conflicts, provide recommendations/corrective actions and follow up as needed.
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all documents transmitted and received for the post and parcel team.
• Timely distribution of latest revision level of documentation to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution and archived appropriately.
• Maintain a computer database (median to be determined by stakeholders) of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
• Perform clerical typing duties to generate documents as necessary utilizing document change control procedures.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|