The position schedules, organizes and assigns service calls to meet our productivity and response time expectations for our customers. The position will use the FieldPoint application to process all work orders from start to finish. Additionally, most work-order requests and billing will also be processed via the Service Channel portal.
Reports to: Manager Facility Support Services
• Five (5) years' experience in service-related sales, dispatching or field operations preferred however equivalent education and training will be considered.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office 365.
• Working knowledge of FieldPoint, Service Channel and Great Plains strongly desired.
• Bachelor's degree or Associate degree in Business a plus.
• Ability to gather information to assess, trouble shoot and resolve problems.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Detail-oriented and possesses excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
• Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, prioritize and maintain superior quality of work.
• Self-starter with the ability to perform under minimal supervision while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Skilled and comfortable in dealing with managers and leaders.
• Manage new service calls, including scheduling with the customer, routing to technicians, and consistent and appropriate follow-up.
• Interface with customers, technicians, service leadership, and others as necessary via phone, email, and Microsoft Teams for all service needs.
• Able to identify and evaluate field service technician resources.
• Capable of scheduling resources to satisfy customer’s needs on a priority basis, as well as long-term requirements (i.e. Preventive Maintenance Services).
• Review all incoming orders.
• Enter orders through FieldPoint portal.
• Process orders through Service Channel portal.
• Completion of orders all the way through to batch invoicing.
• Respond to email inquiries and follow up as needed.
• Handle high volume of emails daily.
• Ability to learn and adhere to Company clerical and administrative procedures.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|