Provide maintenance service to all customers. This includes repair of conveyor systems using hand power tools and diagnosing electrical and/or electronic problems.
Reports to: Manager Facility Support Services
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and written
• Conveyor installation and conveyor system knowledge experience preferred
• Prior maintenance experience
• Valid driver license
• Ability to work irregular hours as needed
• Ability to pass pre-employment physical
• Present a neat appearance as a representative of DMW&H
• Strong electrical trouble shooting background
• PLC Experience a plus
• Welding, Fabrication, General Facility Maintenance experience preferred
• Ability to work within an operating facility with the requirement to practice, train others, and uphold safety standards and requirement of industry, OSHA, DMW&H, and Customer
• Provide on-site service to customers.
• Repair and replace parts on all types of conveyors, gravity powered, belt and roller.
• Repair and replace parts on all power and free rail systems.
• Diagnose electrical problems.
• Advise customer of options and new part sales.
• Submit written specifications and reports for repairs, parts and system surveys.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy of reporting.
• May install small conveyor systems as job supervisor with pick up labor.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|