To be a world leader in the design and manufacture of innovative and sustainable solutions protecting loading areas, while contributing to the success of our customers and partners.
Reporting directly to the Service manager, the Junior Technician will serve a vital role, which includes but is not limited to the installation, maintenance, and repair of POWERCHOCK under the supervision of the Senior Service Technician at customer facilities throughout the USA.
This is a home-based position with approximately 80% of travelling within the United States. The ideal candidate will be located close to an Airport to ease travelling needs or within the following areas: Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Atlanta or New Jersey.
• Install, maintain and repair of POWERCHOCK under the supervision of the Senior Service Technician at customer facilities throughout the USA.
• Assist with performing Preventive Maintenance (PMP) and completing PMP sheets.
• Assist with PMP allowance.
• Perform small repairs while on site.
• Work on parts requirements and scheduling.
• Assist with picking up and delivering equipment/parts from various manufacturers/suppliers to the customer site.
• Other duties assigned.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Valid driver’s license with clean abstract.
• Maintenance or mechanical experience, an asset.
• Electrical knowledge is an asset.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service to ensure high customer satisfaction.
• Teamwork approach.
• Safely and efficiently operates equipment such as scissor lift, forklift, and hand tools, etc.
• Ability to work overtime.
• Willing to travel – 80% travelling/ 20% home-office;
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects.
GMR SAFETY provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
|Sponsor||GMR Safety Inc.|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|