ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
1. Reading and comprehending instructions and following established procedures
2. Verifies goods coming in and has the ability to identify damages or shortage of product coming in
3. Moving the goods received in to an appropriate or designated spot on the warehouse floor.
4. Receiving work orders in a timely and efficient manner.
5. Maintains inventory of materials and supplies.
6. Communicates with other departments on the material that gets received in
7. Investigating where the missing product goes
8. Cleaning and maintaining an organized work area
9. Maintaining and checking all required paperwork, records, documentation, etc, with a high degree of accuracy.
10. Recommends upgrades, repair or replacement of equipment to ensure consistent and reliable operation
11. Works safely and follows all company safety rules
12. Primary focus of all business-related efforts is, and must remain that of promoting excellence in all PFlow products
13. Being on time and at work every day to ensure we are able to meet business demands.
14. Must be able to work overtime
Description of Marginal Job Functions:
1. Sets personal goals for continued learning and growth
2. Participates as a member of company teams and projects as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Requires education equivalent to a High School Diploma.
• Requires experience in a fast-paced, team environment preferably from a manufacturing business
• Requires 2-3 years of receiving experience in a high volume atmosphere
• Requires the ability to learn and use an ERP system proficiently (M2K)
• Requires the ability to read tape measurers.
• Requires strong organizational and time management skills, a high degree to detail orientation and a high degree of accuracy
• Requires the ability to complete forklift training
• Requires excellent communication skills to effectively relay verbal and written information in a professional manner
• Requires self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Requires the ability to handle multiple, competing priorities, work under pressure and meet deadlines while producing accurate and high-quality detail work
• Requires the ability to use basic office equipment: fax, voicemail, copier, calculator, etc.
• Requires computer literacy and the ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Requires excellent research, trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills and the ability and desire to participate in the development and implementation of practical solutions
|Sponsor||PFlow Industries, Inc.|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Address1||6720 N. Teutonia Avenue|
|Country||United States of America|