Folding Guard® was founded more than half a century ago in Chicago and has been a fixture of the industrial community ever since. For decades, we’ve stayed true to our mission: to continuously improve our products to make the right level of safety, security and storage available to each and every customer.
As our core market grows, we commit to not only investing in our operations, but also our people. In this case, it’s our inside & outside sales teams. The RSM-Midwest will report to our director of sales and work closely with our Senior Regional Sales Manager while covering MI, OH, KY and Western Ontario. The ideal candidate location would be Dayton/Greater Cincinnati, but other cities within the territory would be considered.
Beyond location, our ideal candidate will have a documented track history in industrial sales and be experienced in managing a large geographical territory. Our successful team members are organized, networked, know the true value of time and the need to invest it wisely. They are relentless and tactful hunters that pay attention to detail and thrive in a competitive environment. Travel historically has been at 50-75% (pre-covid 19). The objective is quite simple. Drive. Profitable. Growth.
Specific experience that would be very beneficial would include exposure to manufacturing, automation & robotics, material handling, distributor sales, catalogs sales, GSA, architects, and general contractors. Also being able to navigate drawings with basic CAD familiarity, working with engineers to buyers to project managers and more is definitely a plus.
What’s offered in return is a competitive salary & benefits package, car allowance, expense reimbursement and home office set-up. We will also provide training and sales support so that you’re competent and comfortable representing our products and championing the Folding Guard brand. Career growth opportunity from a financially strong, global leader is also part of the overall consideration.
Your application, comprised of a cover letter and a comprehensive resume, should be submitted via LinkedIn. Thank You in advance for your interest.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for a person who can:
- Identify and maximize opportunities for business from new projects.
- Find and develop strong relationships with OEMs, Integrators and distributors within defined markets and territories.
- Demonstrate a proven track record from B2B within the same or similar industry AND document those successes.
- Execute plans to win business from competitors.
- Review business opportunities and together with General Manager plan routes to market and prioritize objectives to achieve optimal result.
- Learn and utilize existing systems and CAD tools to assist in achieving sales.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|