York, Pa. – Jan. 14, 2021 – Westfalia Technologies, Inc. (Westfalia), a leading manufacturer of automated parking systems, invites architects to join its online continuing education course on Automated Parking Systems Demystified. Westfalia, in conjunction with Architectural Record Academies of Digital Learning, is offering a certified course that answers the Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How questions about this innovative technology.
Learning Objectives Include:
1. Discuss who is needed to operate an automated parking system for safety and welfare of users.
2. Define what features are built into an automated parking system for reliability and redundancy.
3. Define where users go to park and pick up their cars for a contactless system in the time of COVID-19.
4. Discuss when users are able to charge their electric vehicles.
5. Identify why a developer should consider automated parking for energy and operational savings and wise land use.
6. Discuss how an architect or developer finds a reputable automated parking vendor.
The Architectural Record Academies of Digital Learning Education Center is the number one provider of free continuing education (CE) courses from The American Institute of Architects (AIA). Upon the successful completion of each academy, participants receive credits and a digital badge demonstrating their achievement.
Westfalia’s previous educational course titled, The Evolution of Parking, is still available for those interested in learning about the different types of parking systems and how automated systems are changing the future of parking with lowered emissions, space savings, user safety, and ROI. This educational piece also discusses:
1. Land design challenges in large urban areas with increasing numbers of automobiles and shrinking available space for conventional parking garages
2. How innovations in automated parking systems are changing urban land-use patterns, allowing forward-thinking designers to preserve on-grade space for parks, recreation, and buildings
3. The benefits of automated parking systems to property developers and owners in terms of cost, space savings, labor savings, and energy savings as well as the benefits of a turnkey approach to specifying such a system in a project
While the course is no longer available for credit, the free educational course, can be found here
About Westfalia’s Parking Solutions
Leveraging the expertise and experience of Westfalia Technologies, Inc. and Westfalia Logistics Solutions Europe GmbH Co. KG, Westfalia’s new parking solution is paving the way for innovation in the automated parking industry. By capitalizing on existing core competencies in warehouse automation and materials handling, Westfalia’s parking solutions specialize in cutting-edge, time-tested fully-automated parking systems for businesses, cities and municipalities, hotels, and residential properties for the Americas, Europe and Middle East. To learn more about these parking solutions, please visit www.WestfaliaParking.com.
About Westfalia Technologies, Inc.
Westfalia Technologies, Inc. is a leader in providing logistics solutions for plants, warehouses and distribution centers. Its expertise in combining software (WES) development with automated equipment manufacturing reveals Westfalia’s ability to deliver turnkey solutions to meet each client’s specific needs with unsurpassed quality and control. To learn more about Westfalia’s products, including Conveyors, Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS/RS) and Savanna.NET® Warehouse Execution Systems, please visit www.WestfaliaUSA.com.