Show sponsor, MHI, is extending invitations to national and regional professional organizations, as well as manufacturing, distribution, warehousing, IT,
supply chain and logistics end-users, encouraging you to hold your own meetings/events in conjunction with ProMat 2017.
No need to hold a separate company meeting at another location with extra meeting room fees. We understand that budgets are tight and we want our ProMat 2017
attendees to get the most from attending the Show. So while you have your group gathered together in Chicago,
either from one location or multiple sites across the country, take advantage of this opportunity to get together in a meeting room.
We are offering complimentary meeting rooms on a first-come, first-served basis during the ProMat 2017 show in
Chicago. To request a room, complete the request form below.
Note: Only groups of 10 or more will be accommodated.
What Is Included
- Complimentary meeting space and room set-up at McCormick Place
- Complimentary ProMat 2017 Show registration for your Co-Located Event and Meeting guests
- Coordination assistance before and during your event
- Your special events information posted on promatshow.com, if desired
- Industry Press coverage and a press conference, if desired
Benefits & Available Hours
- Hold your meeting or event within the year's largest U.S. material handling, supply chain, and logistics event
- Bring your group together for 1 to 4 days of problem-solving and solution gathering
- Network and build relationships with the material handling, supply chain, and logistics industry's leading solution providers
- Develop strategic partnerships with other industry leaders
- See new products, developments and the latest industry trends
- Discover solutions and strategies that increase the productivity and efficiency of your supply chain
- Monday - April 3, 2017 7:30 am - 6 pm
- Tuesday - April 4, 2017 7:30 am - 6 pm
- Wednesday - April 5, 2017 7:30 am - 6 pm
- Thursday - April 6, 2017 7:30 am - 3 pm